But what we have lived through so far encompassed yet another remarkable year in New Jersey politics, and we were privileged once again to chronicle all the breaks in the action.Read more
It’s an undeniable truth any New Jersey politician or gubernatorial hopeful will have to contend with if someone south of the state’s North-South divide throws their hat in the ring for the governor’s seat following Gov. Chris Christie’s departure (whenever that may be).Read more
Dr. Herb Conaway and Troy Singleton stand up for women. As a medical doctor, Conaway knows how essential access to health care services like mammograms, cancer screenings and pre-natal care are for women in our community. That's why Conaway and Singleton are leading the fight to preserve women's health funding and prevent the closure of additional health care facilities that serve over 40 thousand women with crucial lifesaving medical care.Read more
Dr. Herb Conaway and Assemblyman Troy Singleton are keeping Burlington County safe.
We still have a lot of work to do in the home stretch and I need your help before the State filing deadline closes at midnight tonight!
Make your voice count in this election and help me spread the word about Team Can't Stop Won't Stop by clicking here and making a donation of $25, $50 or $100 today.
Taylor is a remarkable young woman from Mount Laurel who worked with Assemblyman Troy Singleton on legislation very close to her heart - newborn screening for ALS in New Jersey.Read more
Far Reaching Proposal Would Lower Property Taxes, Cut Waste, Keep College Within Reach
Willingboro -- Assemblymen Herb Conaway and Troy Singleton and Gary Catrambone for Senate today unveiled their 7-point Affordability Agenda, a pro-taxpayer plan to help South Jersey’s middle-class families keep more of their own money.
Singleton releases package of three bills, working on revision of 1995 Charter School LawRead more
Oftentimes when people solicit you for campaign donations they never clearly tell youRead more
where the money goes or for what purpose. This is important information for you to have as a donor.
And, as a member of Team Can't Stop Won't Stop, here is what your contribution means:
The campaign season is underway and I need your help to continue my fight for middle class families in Trenton.
With your support and input, we have accomplished some pretty significant things in my first term. Such as:
1. Expanded tax incentives and jobs for small businesses to make South Jersey an industry leader in clean energy research and development;
2. Helped ease the transition of our soldiers returning to civilian life by authoring the “Helmets to Hardhats” program which is expanding job and educational opportunities for returning service men and women;
3. Stood up for New Jersey's women, leading the fight to preserve funding for women’s health care services including funding for mammograms, cancer screenings and pre-natal care.
4. Worked to keep our neighborhoods safe while respecting the rights of law-abiding citizens by mandating that felons serving prison sentences for gun crimes don’t get released early, and requiring the automatic forfeiture of any cars used in the illegal trafficking of weapons.
5. Fought to make sure our tax dollars reach classrooms by eliminating perks for school administrators and bureaucrats and has voted to provide much-needed funding for upgrading our public schools
Each of these issues represents my philosophy of putting people before politics and recognizing that no political party has a monopoly on good ideas. While we have accomplished a great deal, we can and must do more.
I hope that you will consider becoming a member of Team Can't Stop Won't Stop! You won't be disappointed that you did. Thank you.